Tuesday, January 08, 2008











We just back from a week at Uncle Dave's condo. The kids swam everyday, Rob and Kim and Skylar came to swim one night. We shopped, went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the kids went skating. I had a couple of appointments while we were there, which was convenient, because we were twice as close to the dr from the condo. Thursday I had to go take a one hour glucose challenge and get a rhogam shot, because I have rh- blood. I was there for three hours. Then on Friday the office called and said my numbers were extremely high, and they wanted me back on Monday to take a three hour glucose challenge. I had an ultrasound after that. My soon to be born baby is a girl, for sure, and just as beautiful as her sister Kadee. This baby was hiding behind her hands for most of the ultrasound. Some poking and prodding got her to move around a little. We were apparently boring her, she even yawned for us. She is just over 4 lbs with 2 1/2 months to go, she's only supposed to be around 2.5 lbs. Guess they don't need to worry about her being too small anymore. By the time we got back home, there wasn't anymore snow. It has been in the 50's. It's supposed to be back in the 20's by this weekend. I've talked to Don every night from PA. He's been working on ducks and a turkey so far. He's having fun. And Selem Dan will be home in a couple of weeks already for 12 days. He said it flew by even though he was sick the whole time. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Thanks for the updates. I hope you can last a couple more months!If she's at 4 lbs now, she could be 12 if you make it to term!

Michelle Auer said...

Cool 3D baby photo! Congrats on having a girl! Hooray! If they could promise another girl I would have another one, but since I can't pick, I don't want to take my chances. :-)