Thursday, January 10, 2008

On Tuesday I received another call from the dr's office regarding my 3 hour glucose challenge. Numbers are still very high, and now I have to go to a gestational diabetes program next Tuesday. She didn't know anything about it, so I don't know if they're going to just tell me how to eat or what not to eat or what it's all about. Hopefully this all goes away after this baby is born, like my high blood pressure normally does. Although, my sister-in-law, had gestational diabetes with one of her pregnancies and she still has diabetes. So, I guess it doesn't always go away. I'll keep you updated.....

1 comment:

Michelle Auer said...

I wonder if this is a genetic thing at all, because I had really high BP for the last months of my pregnancy and they were worried about GD. They put me on bed rest for the last month. Normally I have super low BP and as soon as she was born it was back to that.