Sunday, February 08, 2009







Mom's been shopping on ebay. She's been collecting these 'fiberglass?' prints that Uncle Warren originally drew, but somehow American Greetings got their hands on. Anyway, once she had a collection of them, she wasn't quite sure what to do with them, until I moved Kami into her own room and she had a bunch of naked walls. Then mom brainstormed and came up with these adorable little wall hangings. The corners holding the pics in are also fabric. We just love the outcome! Kami's saying bye and hi and oh oh (when something is dropped or she throws it on the floor). She's still not walking, I thought for sure she would by now. She'll be 11 months on Valentine's Day. I've healed just fine except for one little spot under neath. The dr. put neosporin and a bandaid on it, which I've been doing all along. Oh yeah, Kami has been to a dermatologist and she has eczema! What a pain, at least it's not a food alergy-that would suck! I gotta go to bed, have to be up by 5a.m. kisses

2 comments:

Melodie said...

They were fun to make! We need to do something to straighten out those bows! They are bothering me!

Lei Lei said...

Perfectionist!