Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, I got my lift and implants done. They will be beautiful after all these bruises are gone. They're exactly what I'd hoped for. My neck and shoulder hurt more than anything from sleeping weird as to not hurt my boobs. I was supposed to go back to work today but when I called to make my follow-up appointment, they said I couldn't go back to work until after I see the dr. which isn't until the 20th. So, here I sit, bored silly, at home. No plans cuz I didn't have plans to be here all this time. I didn't really want to post pics on here, cuz not everyone wants to see my boobs (like my son Selem), so if you want before and afters, let me know and I'll email you some pictures. Take care!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

It's sounds like come back normal to better boob! is it sooo pain to me! i hope you love it when its getting better and wow you cant come back to work til next week! and hopefully to pay for vacation lol!send me e mail for before and after okay love you !