Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mom is doing fabulous. It hurts her to laugh and cough, and she cant bend or stretch too well yet. But she manages the steps, sleeps pretty good and seems to not even hurt. She looks great! Maybe she'll even let me take a picture when she gets all her tubes and stuff out. We, of course, forgot to take before pictures, but I guess the dr. did. She wont get nipples for six months, if she wants them. They are just tattooed on. I, on the other hand, feel like crap. Just starting my third month of pregnancy. I feel fine until I get to work, and the first thing I smell is garlic bread and chicken, and cake and donuts. What a combo! I have vacation in two weeks. It was supposed to be to take care of mom or the girls, whichever, but she's doing so well, she may not need much help. Linda is there this week and next. Don wants to take us to the U.P. My boys have never been there. And with Selem Dan joining a military soon, he wont be able to go for awhile. Grandpa Don goes back to work tomorrow, he's so excited! He's been off with carpel tunnel surgery then he had a hernia surgery. All's well with everyone else. love ya

No comments: