Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wow, the first time it snowed was December 1st. Then it didn't snow again until Januay 15th. Now, in the last two days, we've gotten a foot of snow. I even stayed home today, calling in under my Family Medical Leave Act (I have that incase there's a day here or there when mom doesn't feel good). Really, I didn't want to drive in this crap. I drive 40 miles to Muskegon (that's one way) and I drive a dodge neon. Right now, it's 1 degree-how come I dont have a degree sign on my keyboard?! But the wind chill makes it feel like 20 below. This is crazy. Oh well, supposedly only a few more weeks, I guess the groundhog was a good boy this year. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Michelle Auer said...

It finally wamred up here, now it is just kind of foggy, but no more ice on the cars in the morning. I don't like the cold very much, so I am happy to see it go! :-) Fall is my season. I like to wear a nice vintage coat, but I don't like to be cold.

Deb Hardman said...

I'm with Michelle, I like fall too, so why do I live in Alaska?

Hey I'm tagging you for the weird meme. Hope you still love me, Aunt Bee

Marcy said...

Hey I am tagging you for the weirdness!! and I love to read this for story! love you sis!