Thursday, December 11, 2008

Somehow I neglected to mention what I got for Xmas, a liittle early. While Selem was home, he drove my little neon, and because I work 45 minutes away, Babe let me drive the big Chevy truck, which spoiled me a tad! One night after Selem left for AK, I came home from Ludington, and there was an oddball vehicle in the yard. It had huge balloons on it. But I still didn't believe it was mine, although Babe kept insisting; I thought he was just test driving it. Turns out the beautiful 2006 Dodge Durango was really mine!! I was pretty excited, but still wasn't sure I should believe Babe, he's usually full of it and a big time joker....But I got the plate in the mail and made an extra key, so I guess it really is mine!! (I'll add pics later) Also, central scheduling finally called this morning, my surgery is on Jan 7! I have to be there at 11:45 a.m. with nothing to eat after midnight. In case you haven't heard, I'm getting a breast lift. Dr. Zonca has to add the smallest implant above my breast, otherwise, because they're big enough, a lift would just make them into ski slopes, and I didn't think that would look very attractive. Cant wait!!

No comments: