Monday, July 21, 2008

I don't know if I ever said, but my sister (in-law) Lorie is here helping out a friend. She's been living in California forever. I've only seen her a handful of times, but she is awesome. She's hilarious. Everyone loves her so much. She's helping her friend Dan out at Hideaway Campground for the Summer, then I guess she's going back to CA. Anyway, I've always said that Kaden looks just like Aunt Lorie, but now that Kaden is 3 1/2, and she has a ton of hair, she looks exactly like Lorie. She could be Lorie's kid. Lorie could have her in town or out and about, and no one would even question her. I've heard lots of stories about Lorie, like on the bus, and protecting her brothers.....Kaden is going to be a bad ass too....and she absolutely loves Aunt Lorie. I have to find a picture of her for on here....

No comments: