Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mom goes in for her breast reconstruction tomorrow a.m. I've got my Mel here for three weeks to care for Kadee while mom is recovering. And mom will have her friend Linda Mayo here to care for her and the girls. Jenny and Sarah will be camping with Aunt Vicki and Uncle Al the week that mom is in the hospital. Mom is finally in her apartment (a few weeks now). You can check out the pictures at emsfunnyfarm.blogspot.com Mom's surgery is supposed to be eight hours long. She's going to spend the night at Rob's tonight, that was she won't have to get up so early. Then about the time I get out of work, surgery should be done. Also, tomorrow a.m. I go for my first ultrasound, so early because I've had a miscarriage and also because "I'm old". I'll update tomorrow. Kisses.....

No comments: